- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.
My name is Brooklynn, but many call me Brook for short! After participating in Miss North Ontario 2015 and placing top 10 overall, I was graciously asked to attend Miss Teen Canada 2015, I couldn’t be more thrilled! I am representing my current town of Lively, Ontario which is a very small town on the outskirts of Sudbury, and when I say small, I mean it! It’s beautiful however and I couldn’t imagine living anywhere else!
I am in the works of planning many fun and exciting fundraisers, which is a lot more time consuming than one would think! With less than two months to go, I’ll be one busy girl! It will all be worth it however. I have come upon the decision of using “Mental Health and Stigmas” as my platform, as I find it an incredibly important yet not enough talked about subject.
I am an honour roll student in the 10th grade, and take my education very seriously. I am an aspiring Pediatrician as I have worked closely with children for the last couple years. I was a martial arts and summer camp instructor for nearly 2 years, and the children inspired me each and every day. I myself train martial arts, specifically Brazilian Juijitsu, it is a wonderful sport and also a great workout!
Helping others has always been a passion of mine, and charity work and volunteering is something I try to do as often as I can! I hope to use this pageant experience to further my experience volunteering and fundraising and plan to continue on with it even after.
I crave adventure wherever I go, hiking and travelling are among some of my favorite activities. I want to make the most out of every day and I choose to be positive and happy each and every morning. I am a strong believer in living passionately and doing everything to the best of your ability. Taking risks, trying new things and exposing yourself are some of the most important things you can do for yourself in my opinion.